Hi, Rachael and welcome aboard to the JMDL!!  I always like when someone
young is discovering her music,so neat!!  An older sister way back before
you were born, 1975, turned me on to Joni's music when she took me to a
concert during the "Court & Spark" tour.  I was nineteen and have been a fan
since.   Now mind you, I knew nothing of her or her music when I attended
this concert.  She opened with "Help Me".......DAMN!!! IT WAS GOOD!!  (BTW,
Is there anyone in the Cincinnati area that was at this concert?   It was at
the University OF Cincinnati Fieldhouse.)  There has NEVER < NEVER been an
artist before or since that has reached my very core like Joni has!  There
is such a connection that I really can't articulate........so I don't even
try.......but it's real and obviously enduring.

Take care, and ask away........

Bree