From: Michael Paz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 23:53:09 -0800
To: Rachael DeRoest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: hi all

Re: Welcome to the list Rachael! Take your time and go slowly with the Joni. If
Re: you get it all at the same time you will end up like the rest of us (looking
Re: like buzzards sitting on a fence waiting for something new and praying she
Re: plays piano again and stuff like that). I envy you. Oh the joy to experience
Re: each new album and take it all in. Be sure to grovel with some of the local
Re: yokals here and pick up some of the live records, bootlegs, covers and
Re: contributions (from the man hisownself Bob Muller) and especially the
Re: Alternate Blue and The Hissing Demos. I would be happy to hook you up if you
Re: are interested.
Re:
Re: Best wishes,
Re: