Fred and Willy
    My dear friend Bob is ja ja  jaded cause he HAS EVERYTHING! I like it
cause it is a different sequence than the actual realease and with the
different songs it's a different album altogether. A must for any Joni
collector!

LOL

Paz

on 12/13/01 12:56 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> and especially the
>> Alternate Blue
>
> Qu'est-ce que c'est?
>
> -Fred

Michael Paz wrote;
<and especially the Alternate Blue and The Hissing Demos.>
I have heard the Hissings but what is the Alternate Blue?