[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> just to clarify...my objection with LotR was not that it didn't hold every
> detail because i myself remember few of the details of the books...its just
> that i felt it left out a hard to define spirit of the books...some depth
> or
> magic or spirituality? but visually it was amazing...

I've never read LOTR, only the Hobbit and many many moons ago. I was excited
to see Bilbo Baggins was in the script. I wish I could have seen more of the
movie. I stood in line for a half hour to get popcorn for my granddaughter
LOL. I guess I'll have to go see it again. Anastasia enjoyed it. Didn't
fidget once.

Chip the glasses and crack the plates!
Blunt the knives and bend the forks!
That's what Bilbo hates -
Smash the bottles and burn the corks!

Cut the cloth and tread on the fat!
Pour the milk on the pantry floor!
Leave the bones on the bedroom mat!
Splash the wine on every door!

Dump the crocks in a boiling bowl;
Pound them up with a thumping pole;
And when you've finished, if any are whole,
Send them down the hall to roll!

That's what Bilbo Baggins hates!
So, carefully! carefully! with the plates!

LOL!!

~rose in nj