Oh, my Gawd!  I am so jealous Bob.  What did she write and how
beautifull was it?

I had an Anais Nin class in high school.  I went to a very feminist
Catholic All Girls school - I know, kind of an oxymoron. But I was in a
special more political, experimental program and the instructor
introduced us to Nin. She was stll doing some lecturing then, but I
never got to see her.

Any chance you want me to hold on to that letter for you?  I am sure
Amex would except that as payment - but then think about how much
credit they would have to extend to you?

I'll bet you've read "Little Birds" as well. Of course, just for its
literary genius!

Thanks Bob.
Peace
Susan

P.S Off to dig up one of the diaries.

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Julius wrote: she would light candles and incense and read to me from
> Sylvia
> Plath, Anais Nin or Hermann Hesse.
>

> I got into Anais Nin when her diary was big, like in the 70s. I wrote
> to her
> to tell her how cool I thought she was, and she wrote back to me. I
> still
> have the hand-written letter. I wonder if Visa or American Express
> would
> accept that as payment.
>
>     --Bob
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!