--- Susan Guzzi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I recall my mother going shopping
> and I giving her the
> instrctions of what album to pick up for me.  I
> immediately put it on
> the turn table and was never the same - my mother on
> the other hand
> imediately hated it and her.  To this day when we
> argue about ANYTHING,
> she still says, I am always trying to shove my
> opinions down her throat
> and it all started with that damn Joni Mitchell!

Susan, this is so funny - my mother couldn't stand her
either. She'd ask me what "dirge" I was playing.  And
she would never get Joni's name right - I'm sure she
screwed it up deliberately.  She always called her
Joni James. I'm sure she was just trying to piss me
off, but I would just roll my eyes.

> Every lover I have had has either been indoctrinated
> by me with Joni -
> or was as big a fan as I. I believe those are
> reasonable prerequisites
> for being my lover - don't you agree?

I'm of two minds about that.  On the one hand, if they
love Joni, they've got to be wonderful, right? On the
other hand, I want Joni all to myself!

Web-hosting solutions for home and business! http://website.yahoo.ca