Dear Ashara,

My heart goes out to this remembrance and all those who suffered a personal
loss, but I am with you in that my heart can't go here yet. I saw part of a
very good program the night of the anniversary on BET where Dr. Alvin
Poussaint was being interviewed. He advised that this remembrance may be a
little too raw for many Americans, especially those who have lost loved ones
and advised that it may be better to limit reliving scenes from that horrible
day. He especially advised that children may not yet be ready to view those
scenes again.

I just knew in my heart that I wasn't emotionally prepared to re-live that
day again. There are some that may find it a way of healing and moving
forward with their lives. For them, it would have been good to deal with it
and help themselves to heal. I think everyone has to know their own comfort
level with re-living the 9/11 tragedy. My brother was supposed to be at the
Pentagon on that very day and it was too close a call for me and my family.

Sherelle