Hi Alan. You know, I've been debating what to send you next. But maybe I
should just send a few different lyrics and let you choose. btw, do you
want to hear the original melody I wrote for "Steal a Star?" If not,
that's ok - I thought it might be fun for you to see how you gave the
song life. So, here's one song. (I have written melodies for all of
these, but as I've said before, the melodies kind of drag, I think.)
________________________________________________ Crying on the Shoulder
of the Road Ive been traveling down loves highway Romance goes the
wrong way Passes by every day I dont know why Ive been sharing this
road with Caddys You know they sure are pretty But they dont make me
happy They fly right by CHORUS: So now Im crying on the shoulder of the
road Tomorrow Ill be ready, ready to roll No more fast lane flings I
want the real thing Til then Im crying on the shoulder of the road Send
me a strong man who is steady Dont need a fancy fool who says he Knows
everything I need already No not me Ive been looking for love all over
For the perfect kind of lover With a heart thats true and tender Thats
what I need CHORUS: But now Im... BRIDGE: Im looking for that romantic
ride Someone tried and true by my side CHORUS: Til then Im... copyright
cheers! Anne