I'm getting such a kick reading each list...especially the diversity!  Joni lovers
love all kinds of music; our one thing in common..the importance music has in our
lives. ah, me.
my list:
For beauty:  Joni: Hejira and Court and Spark...Bruce Cockburn: Feet Fall on the
Road...Billy Joel: Vienna
For tears: Billy Joel: Nocturne...Stephen Sondheim: Move On/Sunday...Erik Satie: Trois
Gymnopedies
For love/love lost: JT: There We Are...CSN: Southern Cross...Hall 'n' Oats: Wait for
Me...Nanci Griffith: Love at the Five and Dime...Jethro Tull: Reason for Waiting
For chills: JT: Country Road - live version...CSN: Delta...Nanci Griffith: Deadwood, SD
For just plain fun:  Monkees: Pleasant Valley Sunday...The Cure: Love Cats...The
Smiths, Stop Me if You Think You've Heard This One Before...Jethro Tull: Living in the
Past, George Harrison: Give Me Love and Here Comes the Sun
Jenny
HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now