well, as i'm sure you are aware that these are pretty hot topics you have
brought up & that some will disagree...hope you do not confuse that with
personal attack...

anyway, this kind of solution you propose still falls into the cold & cruel
category in my view...since our judicial system is far from perfect & there
are some who have been accused, even convicted of rape or child molestation
who have been or may be innocent...

workingwilly wrote >As for those men who rape and molest women, castration
to all of them!People, please stop unnecessarily attacking me(Steely Dan,
Abortion...), I'm a sensitive 90's man-I mean no harm-really!<