A belated post

In the event my e-mail of, yes my freinds, Margo and Michael surrounded by
Holly Harris, Amy Brooks, Kristen Lesard behind the Hatch Shell has been
delivered via e-mail to a select few listers I'm extending an interest in
sharing the picture but i can't find a page to post it to.  There was a link
mentioned last month if anyone can remember the digest number I'll search the
archives for it.

I'm refering to a subtle reference of "The Cowboy Junkies" mentioned here on
someone's list.  My intent was pro-offered hastily while reading Lama's post
aka Virgin Margo, not knowing who or why you mentioned her.  Clearly, it was
a take on the film "Hours".

I'm happily sending my regards, inspired by the get together being planned
tomorrow in Boston for Wally.  The DJ's from WBOS get lots of credit from me
for their programs on 92.9 FM.   It won't surprise anyone in Boston if I'm
there or not.  And, I can't have dinner with you.  Medical emergency, namely,
my swollen chops.  So, Wally, Bob, Ashara, Anne, Mags, Chuck his wife, and
any one else going enjoy yourselves much.