Kate Bennett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:i was listening to joni from the moment of
her first release...& from the first note of her first song on her first album she was
unique...her intelligence & her very visual lyrics, her use of alternative chords
(tuned to the sound of the day!) & not going with any method of formulaic
songwriting...she painted pictures with her words like no other...>
Ah Kate, I'm jealous!
Thanks for the info on Sting...I had only ever heard her quote on how Sting is her and
JT's child, and I can hear James in some of his work, but I could not hear Joni. But,
from the horse's mouth, as it were!  Congrats on the great success of the Joni
birthday show!  You're an inspiration. Jenny