Kakki wrote:

> Stevie Nicks
> (OMG - "Landslide" - the BEST of the night and "Sunday Kind of Love") and
> for the finale JONI doing "Woodstock", "What's A Sweetheart Like You Doing
> in a Dump Like This?" (not kidding - is this a Waits or Newman song?? and
> then a big surprise "Chinese Cafe".  She looked stunning in a long gun
metal
> grey with dark fuschia trim crinkle-pleated Miyake kimono-style gown (for
> those who enjoy the fashion report ;-)  Henley did refer to her "takes" on
> the music biz as he introduced her.

Stevie AND Joni in the same night?!  Once again, I'm jealous as hell!  But
it sounds like you saw a great show, despite the wait and the heat.  As far
the song Joni did, are you talking about Bob Dylan's song "Sweetheart Like
You" from the album Infidels (I can post the lyrics if you want)?  I love
that song, and I can imagine Joni doing a GREAT job with it!

Hell
"To have great poets, there must be
great audiences too." - Walt Whitman

[EMAIL PROTECTED]