Hell and all Stevie fans -

Her Landslide alone was worth the price of admission.  I've never been a
huge fan, but this tonight was utterly astounding.  The way the orchestra
played with it (with total Wayne Shorter treatment coming from Bob Sheppard)
I swear it sounded like a song off Travelogue! Unforgetable.  At the show in
'98 Stevie got more applause than Joni, but this time Joni got more!  Tons
of people screaming out "we love you, Joni, we love you!!"  Had to make her
feel good.

And I think you may be right about it being a Dylan song - I thought Dylan
at first, too, but Joni kind of did it in a Waits style!  She said it was
one of her favorite songs. Would love to see the lyrics posted.

Kakki