You two are digging yourself in deep!  What happened to Saint Mack here?  LOL! Catty
boys - very
catty!

And this sister thinks you may be talking about a walleye or possibly a wide mouthed
bass.

I thought I played for the pink team as well?
Hmm - Lavender I guess.

Peace,
Susan

NP: Norah Jones/Painter Song