Hi again Vince ...

--- vince wrote:
  I have dated straight and I have dated gay and I don't see much of a difference in
superficiality in the dating world.

Of course there is little difference, I was just giving you s*** Vince.

> For the rest, I also said: "I am just kidding, but I am making a subtle
> point too." We are all superficial.

Well yeah, except for me - ;-P

> I suppose what in part caught my attention on this was I belong to an
> Eminem list (imagine that)

Vince I've been meaning to talk to you about this Eminem fetish too!  STOP THIS
INSANITY!  I am
considering an intervention on your behalf!  LOL!
Can you tell how much I love Eminem?

Vince continued ...
and the subject of Nathan, Em's half-brother,
> came up, and there were at least 50 posts from females that came through
> that said Nathan was "ugly" and ripped his looks, his hair, his face,
> his build, everything.  (I have no idea what he looks like, I decided
> not to look up a pic.)  He did have one fan out there.  I posted about
> superficiality and the respect all people deserve and I got blasted  and
> thrown off the list.  I belong to other Em lists, so don't worry for me
> :-)

See hang with the trash - get treated like trash! JK!

Vince wrote:
> But after that experience today of having a bunch of I am guessing young
> women rip into a guy on his looks and that reminding of plenty of
> conversations I have had with women about guys looks, and granted that
> in the gay world it is very superficial and I will never get a date again since I am
>just so
average and 50, I just had to say something!

Well that doesn't give me much hope either Vince being a "Mature" woman of 45 and
average may be
stretching it for me. But what usually wins them over is ... well what the hell - I
can dance!
Please insert sarcasm again!

> Forgive me and be as mad at me as you need to be.
>
> Vince

Not mad at all sweetie, it was all in jest!  Well except for the intervention! I just
can't stop
myself!

Take care and hell if the Angels could win a World Series, just think about where
we'll be next
year!  We don't need no Dusty Baker!

Peace,
Susan