Bob, thanks for your suggestion that the statue committee should annouce our intentions and try to find interested sculptors. I'll try to find out whether there are any such PR channels - bound to be journals, magazines etc. I love seeing all the ideas on this discussion list. Thanks everyone for joining in the brainstorming sessions.

Sarah

Are there PR channels within the working artist world -- such as magazines or newsletters or web sites -- where the committee could announce its intentions and seek interested sculptors who might want to submit a plan?

--Bob