Catherine McKay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: > Bob, thanks for your
suggestion that the statue
> committee should
> annouce our intentions and try to find interested
> sculptors. I'll
> try to find out whether there are any such PR
> channels - bound to be
> journals, magazines etc. I love seeing all the
> ideas on this
> discussion list. Thanks everyone for joining in the
> brainstorming
> sessions.

Maybe I'm asking the obvious, but are you going to try
to get some gov't funding through the Canada Arts
Council and its provincial counterpart? (recognizing
what a pain those things can be.)

I was thinking of suggesting the same thing. They may be a pain, (the process can be
energy/time consuming) however, this is a grand idea. I have friends who have received
support for their work in this way.

mags.

You open my heart, you do.
Yes you do.