Eryl B Davies wrote:

I Joined the list on Sunday hoping to find some like minded people but all i
find is closed minded anoraks who can't see further than the ends of thier
noses and can't accept any thing different to whhat they're used to. The only
comment that I have read in the past few days which seemed to make any sense
was Eric Taylor's. I have fallen in love with travelogue.

Hi eryl and welcome to the list. You have a kindred spirit in Eric and I am sure the rest of us love you already. Can't wait to get to know you better.
thank you for sharing.
sincerely
colin