Eryl B Davies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I Joined the list on Sunday hoping to find some like minded people but all i
find is closed minded anoraks who can't see further than the ends of thier noses and
can't accept any thing different to whhat they're used to.

Welcome to the list, Eryl.  I have to say though, to form such a negative
generalization about the list after reading messages for the past four days would be
uh..closed minded.

There a lots of folks here, myself included who are enjoying Travelogue.  There are
lots of folks who aren't.  But frankly, that does not characterize the wonderful
nature of this community.  So I hope you stick around a little longer because I
enjoyed your post.

There are a few people who have been intolerant of negative T'log reviews and there
are a few people that have been ridiculing of positive reviews, but remember the VAST
majority of us are playing hokey pokey...or something like that, right Heather?

Jenny