Eryl..please at least stick around long enough for my trivia question tonight that involves prizes..9PM. (EST)

Oh...I'm in the love T'log camp... but it just does not do it for some on the list. This is okay! Of course those musicians did their best!! It's all about musical tastes..likes and dislikes...

Bree

recording were to read some of the comments aired they would surely feel as
bad as anyone going through a divorce.
This is my first posting and will probably be my last. I find the comments in
these discussions(?) totally at odds with the sentiments of