In a message dated 12/18/2002 6:07:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> This is my first posting and will probably be my last. I find the comments
> in
> these discussions(?) totally at odds with the sentiments of Joni's lyrics.

I hope it's not...new voices are always enjoyable! And thanks for taking the
time to express your thoughts. I'm not sure tough that I understand your
second statement. Joni's work is all about duality, about looking at things
from Both Sides Now, about things being Borderlines...which specific lyrics
do you have in mind that we are totally at odds with?

Bob

NP: Refuge Of The Roads, T'Log