From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Wally
Kairuz
Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2003 6:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Funniest film lines (NJC)

this one is so stupid and so indelicate but it kills me:
the waitress in porky's paging mike hunt in the crowded bar: "does anybody
know mike hunt? where is mike hunt? have you seen mike hunt?"

cloris leachman in young frankestein screaming, " YES! YES! SAY IT! he was
my ... BOYFRIEND!!!"

 and then there was one that colin once posted about an old english lady
saying, "when people see my lovely little pussy they just have to smile" or
something like that. what was it colin?

wallyK