From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2003 6:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Funniest film lines (NJC)

In a message dated 1/11/03 3:48:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Them's my two for now, and that leaves out Mel Brooks movies.

Bob, you can't leave out Mel Brooks movies.
There are soooooo many, and "Young Frankenstein" is one of my all time
favorites.

I just love the scene where Madeline Kahn sleeps with the monster for the
first time.
She says to Peter Boyle, "So tell me, is everything about you
oversized????.......then starts singing "OOOOOHHHHH sweet mystery of life at
last I've found you"

There's a zillion more good lines from that movie, but I got to run.

"Taffeta Darling"........."No Tongues" :P

Jimmy