colin wrote:

  As I read back on the

Kosovo thread from 1999, I did notice that there was complete consistency in
being opposed to war then and now from Colin, Fred and Randy, regardless of
political doctrines.

Kakki

I don't know if i follow a political doctrine.
No one knows that about you Colin! But you are very consistent in your philosophy, however it is defined, and that I truly respect (as well as agree with you most of the time).

I remember in 1999 Clark Carlton's amazing posts on the historical background of the Balkan situation. I also remember the student from Germany whose name I always mis-spelled, Wilfred maybe (and I am sure that I misspelled it again) who for many months was giving us a very different perspective than the ones we were getting in this country.
Vince