I found the link for the place that ought to be bombed, then invaded, then burned and leveled to the ground before it ever commits another act of evil as heinous as the one I witnessed today:

http://kangaroojack.warnerbros.com/

It is best for US forces to act before the Australian government sees this movie and takes pre-emptory military moves.

In the meantime, every one who had anything to do with this should be detained as enemy combatants and held without counsel, or any basic human rights, at Gitmo and kept in cages.

If Warner Brothers and Castle Rock aren't being tried at the Hague within the week, I will be damn angry.

Gage disagrees with me, but as I explained to him, there are some things simply unacceptable in human society.

Vince