Good point my friend, but yes.  If we have free will, God knows there
are two paths we can walk, i.e. you can buy the house or not. So the
vcr tape can show the choices God puts before us but not the out
come. Now if a woman becomes pregnant she has two choices, but
if God knows she is going to abort, why give her the choice?  And
yes all of this is based on a belief there is a God.  I think that may be
why so many RTLers only see one side, God cannot be taken out of
the equation.
Kasey

simply put, lets say God has a vcr tape of your life. he FF  and sees
you buying a house. Just by FF the tape, does mean he made buy the house.Get