I wasn't suggesting they do. Only saying that the idea of
life beginning is more of a religious (not Christian) debate.
If more RTLers looked at it more like science there may not
be as big a gap in believes. As Vince said it's only tissue
until it is viable outside the womb.  Take the life issue away
and reduce the debate.  I believe Vince is a Christian also.
Kasey

> I think that may be why so many RTLers only see one side, God cannot
> be taken out of the equation.

There are a number of people on this list (and elsewhere) who I would
consider to be REAL Christians who are pro-choice.  Surely they don't
take God out of the equation.

LoriGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com