Now hold on a moment, I've been told I sound like
Bree.  I do not have an accent.  I speak fluent American,
and on occasion a very good Wine-o. So let's not be
making fun of Bree.
Kasey

I will be selling narratives of Bree's voice for a small fee or in trade!
Please contact me off
line.  LOL!  Come on Marianne, play a game I can play - I've heard the Honcho
talk!

Peace,
Susan

http://mailplus.yahoo.comGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :