<<I am SHOCKED! I had no idea Cindy was a lesbian. She sounds
soooo southern, it is hard to believe. I didn't know they had
lesbians in Alabama.>>

1) There are no lesbians in Alabama.  Alabama law only officially
sanctions marriage (and hence, sexual contact) between consenting
members of the same family who do not have the same genitalia.
(You'd be surprised how many different types of genitalia we have
here in Alabama.  Inbreeding creates such interesting
variations!)

2) Cindy does not define herself as a lesbian, per se.  Why back
yourself into a corner?

3) Women with southern accents have sex.  Quite well, thank you.
Unfortunately, I have no accent.