Love really is blind! (I have been told I sound a tad like Ernest Borgnine (sp?)but with a slight southern thing happening. The guy that one the academy award for Marty) Geez..with all the cold down here...I happened to developed laryngitis just yesterday. Can't talk a lick. Looking for my paddle....

Bree

I'd like to hear your voice Cindy.

Speaking of another voice, you should all hear Bree's voice, (for those of you who haven't).

It's is SO ReMaRKAbLE that I will give a prize to the first five people who can find a way to talk to her (who have not previously spoken to her) by Saturday midnight.

The only thing you have to do is write me back a narrative (with a copy to the jmdl) describing it.

Go.

Marianne