Susan Guzzi wrote:

 So lets see the only non lez
mentioned is Magsie, who is an OFFICIAL honorary lez.  I think we have 7 real ones, Cindy,

I am SHOCKED! I had no idea Cindy was a lesbian. She sounds soooo southern, it is hard to believe. I didn't know they had lesbians in Alabama

Lori,
Marianne, Bree, Kasey, Susan (me) and oh yes Colin!

What a compliment! Now, when I get around to meeting you girls(once I can arrange an aneathetist for the filight), promise you will keep your hands to yourself? I mean I love lesbiians, some of my best friends are lesbians, but I don't want them too close if you know what I mean, not that I have anything against lesbians, after all you can't help it can you, but really I don't think it is normal, maybe you just haven't met the right man yet. and you never know, I might get over there.......