--- Lori wrote:
> I agree, but what was worse was the huge push to repeal Amendment XXII
> (Two Term Limit on President) so Reagan might be able to run AGAIN!

OMG Lori, I completely forgot about THAT movement! I may have left the country as
well.  Recent
history may paint his presidency well, but I doubt his legacy wll stand the test of
time long
term.

Lori added:
> What IS up with that?  What's all this adoration of Reagan about?  I
> never, ever got it.  The man completely scared the shit out of me the entire 8 years
>he was in
office.  I'm still pissed off at Mary for
> voting for him both times (her only reason was that he would do good
> things for the military - she was in the AF too - but that's no excuse).

I don't know how you did it Lori.  I would have stayed mad for eight years if that was
my
girlfriend!  LOL!  I don't understand people who are together and have such different
politics -
bring it on Bree - splain this to me!  I hope she converts you!
Peace,
Susan

NP: Joni/T'logue/You Dream Flat Tires
http://mailplus.yahoo.com