Hey again Lori!

Lori said:
> Do I get any credit for the fact that I was being understanding of my
> little brother Billy, who at the age of 8 was completely in love with
> Donny?  He and his little friend Doug used to have contests to see who
> could kiss the most pinups of Donny (and Michael Jackson).  I escorted
> them to an Osmonds concert at the Akron Rubber Bowl (really, that's
> what it was called!) in 1972, and literally had Billy sitting on my
> shoulders so he could see better when the Osmonds began to play "He
> Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother."  I think I became tearful.  (This is a
> true story.)

So now you resort to cheap sentiment!  NO NO NO credit for being understanding of your
younger
brother!  My sister was tortured by me - I thought that's what they were for ....
younger
siblings.  I had to put up with Daivd Cassidy! But I would NEVER have risked my cool
by going to
one of his concerts!  I have coolness standards Lori!  LOL! Although I did have a
crush on Susan
Dey!  :-D

Seriously, that is a sweet story, Lori.  It's a nice memory to have and nobody can
take that away.

Lori said:
> Also seen at the Akron Rubber Bowl that same year (previous to the
> Osmonds, I believe):  the James Gang and Three Dog Night.  (Woo.)

Ooh "you just turn your crazy head and walk away" ... Rather than "go away little
girl" - ah yes
much better!

Lori:
> I started smoking dope at age 15, but didn't discover Joni until I was
> almost 19.  What can I say?  I had a sheltered childhood.  (Btw, I will
> be 45 in July.)

Oh pardon me Lori, I thought I was older.... okay I am - I'll be 46 that same month!
How can that
be?!!  Dman it anyway - I look GOOD!  LOL!

Lori;
> NPIMH:  "Crazy Horses"

Me:
NPIMH - I think I love You! David Cassidy

Peace,
Susan
http://mailplus.yahoo.com