I might have forgiven you and left your cool intact for your indiscretion at age 11,
but CYNTHIA _
LAST YEAR!? AND you rushed the stage - AGAIN?  Was there anyone else there to rush by?
 better yet
- Was Susan Dey there?  ;-P

Peace,
Susan

And was it only his LAST Cd that was abysmal?

NPIMH: I woke up  in LOve this Morning, I woke up  in LOve this Morning, went to sleep
with you on
my mind!  (oh Yeah I know the words)

http://mailplus.yahoo.com