HI.just a quick thoguht, when I posted earlier about the gay connection to
Joni, much of what I felt was 100 percent Joni related content, albeit with a
gay subtext, I would be very confused to have put a NJC label on it... it was
Joni content, about her music and how it's altered my life, etc., isn't that
what most of these posts are about> ... or is Joni content merely about facts
and stats and such of her music and life? please advise... I do find this
confusing and don't want to offend the list... however, if my feelings and
experiences might touch or connect with others, I'd hate to limit the
outreach by mislabeling it... thanks all!

Mitch in NYC