--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: > HI.just a quick
thoguht, when I posted earlier about
> the gay connection to
> Joni, much of what I felt was 100 percent Joni
> related content, albeit with a
> gay subtext, I would be very confused to have put a
> NJC label on it... it was
> Joni content, about her music and how it's altered
> my life, etc., isn't that
> what most of these posts are about> ...

I've never been very clear on where the line is drawn
between jc and njc. I usually just put njc on
everything (if I remember), even if Joni comes into it
somewhere, unless it's something like, "I saw Joni
last week, and, boy, did she look like crap!" or, "I
was in the supermarket the other day, and I heard a
Joni Mitchell song playing - imagine that!" and that's
the entire post.  I suppose it would be OK to post
entirely about your interpretation of or feelings
about one song. I'm not sure how they take it if you
post your feelings about a song and then relate it to
your personal experience and veer off in a different
direction so, in those cases (which for me is most of
the time), I just err on the njc part. It's not like
the njc-ers are going to know anyway. Just to add to
the confusion there's also sjc (some Joni content) and
vljc (very little Joni content) that some people use,
but I don't know if those go to everyone or just the
non-Joni-onlies.

=====
Catherine
Toronto