Randy Remote wrote:

when you see the baby shrieking and
pushing himself against his restraints, you can't come
away thinking its anything but [genital] mutilation."

One of the worst things I ever saw, something that made me furious because the blatent abuse being shown was totally ignored, was a prgram which showed a religous ceremony where a very young boy, dreassed up in a suit, was taken in front of a corwd of relatives and friends, has his penis taken out, and the religious leader, circumcised him. i was appalled. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I was atonished that so many people could harden themselves to the point of not seeing the harm they were doing to that poor boy.
And no they were not some lost ancient tribe in deepest Papua either.