> >Colin: you say many complain.  Assuming there are about 200 american
males
> >on JMDL,
> >who are circumcised, I haven't read any first hand complaints.
> >
> and what does that prove?

Colin,

I don't know your motives for condemning circumcision, and putting it on the
same
level on your "I condemn" list as pedophilia for instance.

You mentioned watching it once and it was horrible, etc.
You were upset, no doubt, but what about the concerned parties themselves?

My point is this: this so-called "crime" has been performed millions of
times.
If none of the "victims" ever complained, and many say they're happy with
it,
then perhaps the "crime" wasn't really one, wouldn't you say?
(excluding the poor medical conditions whenever applicable)

As far as I'm concerned, I believe in the Bible (unlike you).
So the covenant with G. means something to me.
Apart from that, it's a free country.

PS: FYI, the bible condemns pedophilia too.

Laurent