        From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:   Monday, February 10, 2003 5:34 PM
        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject:        Re: Gluten free cooking - success! (and porridge)
NJC

        Lieve the Lexicon Lecturer writes:

        << Language, dear!  My choice of words was deliberate: I said I was

        going to see "an Ethel Merman show" which is not the same as "going
to see

        Ethel Merman" - SEE?  >>

        Hmm. If I said I was going to see a "Joni Mitchell show" would you
assume I
        was seeing an imitator? Where did you learn to speak English,
anyway?
        England? ;-)

        << Isn't that typical, you being more consistent in the degree of
wit of your

        bed partners than their gender! >>

        Yes, Lieve, many of my bed partners have enjoyed hearty laughs! ;-(

        << Made me think, I guess not many of us are ever in that position,

        having an evening out with both our parentheses - and it could so
easily

        turn out scary or claustrophobic! >>

        Lieve, these two are so *evoled* they make the rest of us look like
        rock-wielding Neanderthals. The first and last time I met Hannah's
husband
        was about 5 years ago at the Seattle airport. (I was arriving as
they were
        hurrying to catch a plane to New Zealand to spend a few months
teaching
        massage therapy to a Maori tribe.) Introducing us, Hannah turned to
her
        husband and said, "You've always said I'm a good lover. Well, here's
the man
        who taught me everything I know!" While I blushed crimson, he shook
my hand
        enthusiastically! (I love this story!)

            --Bob

        EBRD SECURITY NOTICE
        This email has been virus scanned

This message may contain privileged information. If you have received this message by
mistake, please keep it confidential and return it to the sender.

Although we have taken steps to minimise the risk of transmitting software viruses,
the EBRD accepts no liability for any loss or damage caused by computer viruses and
would advise you to carry out your own virus checks.
The contents of this e-mail do not necessarily represent the views of the EBRD.