I was watching a re-run of Vicar of Dibley on PBS last night and there was a
Joni reference.  They had just had a funeral for one of the characters and
Hugo was complimenting Geraldine on the service:

Hugo:  I particularly like that quote from Johnnie Morris.
Geraldine:  I think you'll find that was Joni Mitchell
Hugo:  That's right, "Don't it always seem to go, you don't know what you've
got till it's gone."

Anyone else a fan of this show?  A certain lister from NZ has given me so
many new addictions.  First, French and Saunders and now Vicar!  (Not to
mention Crunchie bars, hokey pokey, and pineapple lumps!)

Kerry