--- Gerald Notaro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote: > Joni's not very domestic. Better put on Judy

Heather wrote:
> > We have 7" of snow here in southern CT and this
> blizzard is far from over!
> > Nothing to do but throw another log on the fire.
> Maybe I'll bake a pie.
> > Let's see ... what Joni CD shall I put on to cook
> by?  Any suggestions?

MMMMmmm, pie... failing domesticity, I think you
should do Joni weather songs, so you're going to have
to choose from a number of albums - there's lots of
weather references but here's a few for ya:
- Come in from the cold
- Paprika Plains (such sky-oriented people)
- Rainy night house
- Little green (remember those crocuses? they're
coming back one of these days!)
- River (to skate away on)
- Let the wind carry me (or maybe not!)
- The hissing of summer lawns (soon we'll be bitching
about how hot it is)
- Hejira (snow gathers like bolts of lace; white flags
of winter chimneys waving truce)
- Dreamland (we can all dream, can't we?)
- The wolf that lives in Lindsey (for its howls of
wolves and wind)
- My secret place (for its shelter from the storm)
- Moon at the window (because even though you can't
see it, it's still there)
- Night ride home (to remember crickets)
- Sunny Sunday (unlike snowy Monday)
- Urge for going (by golly, yes!)
- Stormy weather
- Winter lady (if you have it)