Gerald Notaro wrote:

> Jerry, now in St. Petersburg, FL where it is 71 degrees and sunny

Ahhh, yes. I see reports on tv about the Mets and Yankees in spring
training in Florida, and just drool at the sunny pictures of palm trees
and people in shirt sleeves, and start to understand the appeal of
living in Florida. It's not all alligators, monster mosquitos and voter confusion.

There's at least a foot of snow here in Manhattan (very unusual!) with
more expected. Some sidewalks have been cleared off but the streets are
still solid white. It's a beautiful sight from my window.

Debra Shea