In a message dated 3/17/2003 11:07:35 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> I am sure I've heard it before, but this is probably my least listened-to
> album (next to Mingus) and I couldn't seem to remember
> it...

Hiya Kerry, and welcome! Thanks for the intro. Don Juan's Reckless Daughter may not be
Joni's most accessible record, but it's a veritable treasure chest waiting to be
opened, so continue to plunder it. If you're like me you'll find your tastes changing
as you continue to listen and read the thoughts of this fine crew.

As for Joni's 'brain paintings', "Harry's House" is certainly one of her finest. "A
Strange Boy" is one that comes to my mind when I think of strong visuals.

Looking forward to much more from you!

Bob

NP: Joni, "Eastern Rain", WMMR-FM