I think she would have eaten the intestine bits by now

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
colin
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 6:26 AM
To: theodore
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: NJC

theodore wrote:

>Colin is right. The more you weirdoes drool over this Joni character
the
>less I want to listen to her. And no one has been able to tell me why
my
>dog has no belly button. Melissa Manchester? You're killing me.

dogs and their belly buttons-don'tknow.I do know that cord just shrivels

and drops off after either I or mum cut it. I do it cos the mums can bit

a bit too close with their teeth. With human babies they tend to cut it
and sticth it, maybe they also push it in?  Lookign at pics of natural
jungle peoples,they tend to have those that stick out.
soemtimes dogs have a lump that looks like a belly buyyon-an outy-but it

is reall an umbilical hernia-the hole didn't close properly. not a
problem unless it is large and bits of the intestine can get trapped in
it.