Hallo Martin,

That is the solution. Wonderful how the signs even scale, as one would
expect with svg. It will take a good while before I'll have managed to come
up with such svg as text for all the signs.

I'm looking at the xml source code of some of those SVG's, but I can't even
find the word circle in there.

Thanks,

Jo