hi all,

This I am writing in response to a posting by Priya
from Cochin. She has given a really detailed account
of how Sini saved 'others souls'. Here that other soul
means a non christian girl. I am sorry that people on
this group find non christians as some kind of lesser
mortals. I personally don`t think that is a very
helathy attitude. That person might have joined
chritianity but please... don`t make it look like we
saved her from some kind trouble. I  think we have no
right to judge any other relegion. We belive in ours
they belive in theirs. My understanding is that all
religions are different roads to the same destination.

So let`s all understand and appreciate that first.

To love thy neightbour is religion a criterion ?

Regards

Giby James