Hi,

Father!

John 20:17 "Jesus said to her, "Do not hold me, for I
have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to my
brethren and say to them, I am ascending to my
Father and your Father, to my God and your God."

Jesus' ultimate revelation to us is that God is not so
much Master, Lord, King, Power, Ground of Being,
Author of Creation, Ruler of Time and Space,
Omnipotent, or Controller of Human Destiny as he is
"my Father and your Father."  It is still amazing,
after all these years, to think that the unthinkable
power that hurled the worlds out of nothingness
should cross all the infinities between us and call us
his children.  Today, thank him for that indescribable
gift of being made a child of God.
=====