> I am afraid, that I will not be the only confused one...

I, for one, am very much confused.

Never ever, would I have guessed that .attr('height') would report a
value on elements that don't have an explicit height `attr`ibute.

Should I now expect $(element).attr('color') to work as an alias for
`.css('color')`?  How about other properties, such as 'border-width'
or 'offset'?  (*wanders off to a different browser tab to try for
himself*)

--
Már