Karl,

A couple of things...

1.
I am just thinking out loud here.
Is there a way to setup up your
blog in such a way that, if one of us posts a blog entry in our blogs
(maybe in a category named jquery) and express interest in including
that in
learningjquery.com, then it gets added to ur blog.
I am probably talking about a
"planet" kinda setup i guess. I don' think it is a bad idea to go that
route as well.
Ofcourse, authors willing to contribute directly on your blog may also
be a plus.

2.
Don't get me wrong here, frankly, the
documentation/demo/interesting-use-cases effort is more than a series of
blog posts in my personal opinion (i am allowed to have one right? ;-) ). It
should be organized a little differently.
So, even if all of us post on learningjquery.com, i would still say that we
need an organized site (visualjquery.com maybe) that can do more that what
it does today.

Just my .02
-GTG